Friday, November 14, 2008

Beards vs. Beers

It's Friday the 14th and I can't sleep in. The show last night at the Kathedral in Toronto was amazing. What a night. All the bands were stellar! The crowd was pumped and Means received an incredible response and the final sending off from Toronto that they deserve. It's been such a pleasure playing with those cats. So much heart! Matt Means wizard beard also rules!

Now that we're back home and finishing the final two shows of this tour it all seems like it went by so fast. I'm going to try and re-cap some of the highlights thus far:

1. THE SHOWS AND THE FANS!
2. Matt Means beard
3. Hauling 250+ sacks of potatoes for some high-strung Cape Bretoner
4. Fixing the van with a can of soup
5. Free tire and install in P.E.I.
6. P.E.I.
7. 1 for 1 pizza in Ottawa (best pizza Dean and I have ever had!)
8. Breaking Dean's tuning peg
9. The Kathedral home coming show
and..
10. Dan Hand

The best part of all of this is that the tour still has TWO days left! So there is much more to come! I had a nice big blog planned but I can't get last nights show off my mind. So I'm just gonna keep this one short. 2 days left. Get your ass out to one of these last shows!

all for now
blackie

2 comments:

Dani said...

hahaha that's awesome, guys.

Nic said...

Sick tour bros.
Dan Hand is also in my personal top 10.

Sick out,
Nic